There are 129 new cases of Covid-19 today, 120 are in Auckland and nine are in Waikato.
This takes the outbreak total to 2,389.
The Ministry of Health says 64 of these cases are linked but 65 remain unlinked and investigations continue to determine their connection to the current outbreak.
Four cases in Waikato are also unlinked.
The ministry says the Auckland suburb of Redvale, where a party was held during alert level 3, has a high chance of infection. It’s urging people there and in the Waikato township of Te Awamutu, to get tested if they have symptoms
- Of Auckland's 2,299 cases, 1,366 people have recovered.
- 12 people of Waikato's 73 cases have recovered as well.
- 48 of yesterday's 102 cases have had exposure events, while 54 were in isolation during their infectious period.
- Five cases identified at the border are in managed isolation.
- 51 people in hospital, 8 in North Shore, 18 in Middlemore, 24 in Middlemore and one in Waikato. Five people are in ICU or HDU.
- 68 per cent of all eligible Māori have had one dose, 47 per cent or 268,989 are fully vaccinated.
- More than 41,000 vaccine doses were delivered yesterday, 10,066 first doses and 31,228 second doses.
- 12,623 doses were administered to Aucklanders, with 2,604 people receiving their first dose.