Tumu Kōkiri Reo - Head of Reo
He tūranga hou, he tūranga whakahiamo te Tumu Kōkiri Reo kia mauri ora te reo Māori ki Whakaata Māori.
Ko tā te tūranga mātuatua nei, he kōkiri i tā Whakaata Māori rautaki mō te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori.
Ka mahi tahi me te Tāhuhu Reo, ā, ka tūhono atu ki ngā āpiti me ngā hoa rangapū i roto i ngā kaupapa whakarauora i te reo Māori.
Me kairangi te taumata o te reo Māori me te reo Ingarihi o te kaitono. Me taunga anō ki te kawe i ngā tikanga Māori.
Ko ngā kawenga matua:
- he arataki i te whakatinanatanga o tā Whakaata Māori rautaki mō te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori
- he mahi ngātahi ki ngā āpiti me ngā hoa rangapū o ngā hinonga Karauna, o te rāngai Pāpāho, o ngā iwi, o ngā rangapū hapori Māori anō hoki
- he arataki i te Ranga Reo, arā, i ngā kaikōkiri reo me ngā kaiwhakawhiti reo o Whakaata Māori.
Ka whaihua te kaitono mehemea he wheako, he mōhiotanga ki te whakatakoto mahere whakarauora reo.
Tēnā tukua mai tō reta tono me tō Tātai Pūmanawa ki
firstname.lastname@example.org i mua i te 6 o ngā rā o Kohitātea 2019
A new and exciting position as Tumu Kōkiri Reo – Head of Reo, will work to ensure te reo Māori thrives at Māori Television.
This is a key leadership role in the implementation of our strategy for te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori across our entire organisation.
You will work closely with our Tāhuhu Reo – Director of Language and Culture, and engage with key stakeholders and partners in national language revitalisation initiatives.
An excellent command of Māori and English is essential. Applicants must also be well-versed in tikanga Māori.
Key responsibilities are:
- to provide strategic leadership in the implementation of our Māori language and tikanga Māori strategy
- engage with key stakeholders including Crown entities, Media sector partners, iwi and Māori community organisations
- lead our Reo Team of multiplatform language advisors and translators.
Experience and knowledge in language planning and language revitalisation is an advantage.
Please send your cover letter and CV to
email@example.com before 6th of January 2019