Former National Party leader, Simon Bridges, has ruled out any future plans to lead his party.
Other candidates in: Te Tai Hauāuru
- Debbie Ngarewa-Packer (Māori Party)Debbie Ngarewa-Packer (Māori Party)
- Josh Morgan (New Conservative)Josh Morgan (New Conservative)
- Kiri McKee (NZ Outdoors Party)Kiri McKee (NZ Outdoors Party)
- Korrallie Bailey-Taurua (ONE Party)Korrallie Bailey-Taurua (ONE Party)
- Noeline Apiata (Advance NZ)Noeline Apiata (Advance NZ)
More: Adrian Rurawhe
Wijohn supports the cannabis bill because "we can bring it out of the shadows and actually control it."
The historic look was last seen in Parliament on one of the first elected Maori politicians, Tareha Te Moananui, in New Zealand.
It is time to be bold, says Labour's Nanaia Mahuta.
Henare says discussions are well advanced.
The PM says Peters' devotion to New Zealand politics commands respect.
Labour has made MMP history.
The Māori Party's Rawiri Waititi closing in on an upset in Waiariki.
Māori Television is online and on air bringing New Zealanders the first results and developments as they happen.
In New Zealand’s only national te reo debate, watchers will see a mix of experience and fresh faces take the stage in Māori TV's fifth debate as part of Whakatau 2020.
Panellist and former National MP Claudette Hauiti described Māori Television's Whakatau debate as MMP at its finest.
The closest poll results Maori Television has seen in any of the Māori electorates.